Friday, January 14, 2011

Dinner!

I love it whenever someone posts about a meal they made for dinner because I always love new recipes! I decided I would post what I made last night.
Dinners for me, I like them fast, easy, cheap, and also yummy!

I got this recipe from my cousin's blog when she made it for dinner. (Thanks Maury) It is really fast to make and tastes delicious!

Ranch Chicken

Take boneless skinless chicken breasts and cut them in half so they are thinner. Then cut them into strips. For kids, you can cut the strips into cubes like chicken nuggets.

Dry mixture:

1 dry Ranch dressing packet
3/4 cup Kellogg's Corn Flake crumbs (I put it into a ziploc bag and smash, and then measure 3/4 cup)
3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese


Combine dry ingredients and mix.

preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 dish with foil.

melt 1/2 cup butter in medium bowl

dip chicken in butter, then in the dry mixture, and place in the lined 9x13 dish. (I usually have a little bit of the mixture left over so I sprinkle that on top of the chicken to give it a little more flavor and crunch)

Place in oven and cook it all the way through. For about 25-30 minutes. For me, it is 30 minutes.
And there you have it! For side dishes to go with this, we usually have rice-a-roni or wild rice and some steamed broccoli.

2 comments:

the cole family said...

sounds yummy! i will definitely be trying this!

Amy said...

Mmm! Thanks for sharing this sounds sooo good!